1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done cant connect to node 1 or 2

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by phantasm136, Apr 24, 2015.

1. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    today the servers updated to version 1.4.1 and following the update I am only able to connect to nodes 3 and 4. every time that I try to connect to the server on node 1 or 2 the connection just times out. is it possible that an administrator could move my player position to spawn on node 1 and 2 so that I could log in.
    Thankyou
    : )

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    It should automatically move you. Have you tried re-launching the client and/or a hard force update?

3. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    yeah, thought that myself, iv re launched the client and the FTB console twice. and was already updated to the 1.4.1 version. when I attempt ot log in I either get a message saying time out or the jave exception rubbish with :no further text as the reason. I can join node 3 and 4 no problem. if its any help aswell, I was in the farming world on node 1 and 2 when the update occurred.

4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    @Co-Administrator Please jail phantasm and have him log in to see if it is the farm world bugging him.

5. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You have been jailed on INF1 and 2. Please log in to INF1 first @phantasm136