1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Enabling Questbook

Discussion in 'D.I.E.' started by Daysies, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Daysies

Daysies Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    So, I've logged on months apart and the /hqm command to enable questbook still doesn't work. Is this ever going to be fixed? I only thought of playing the pack because it was advertised with HQM. And while regular terrafirmacraft is fun, there's no real progression after you make your iron tools/armor.
    Would be really cool if you guys could work on fixing the book :)

2. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Unfortunately, the server will soon be shutting down. The reason they advertised "HQM" was less about the Hardcore and more about the Quest Mode.

3. Daysies

Local Time:
    Awh what, why're they shutting it down? It's a good server idea, it just needs the questbook cuz of the extra difficulties with mobs and whatnot so you could progress a little easier..

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    It is shutting down due to the low player base on the server. Other servers that are shutting down are: Resurrection and Mine your galaxy. All three will be shut down 8th May

5. Daysies

Local Time:
    Okay, I just read that post. Personally, I wasn't playing it cuz the questbook wasn't working. Wouldn't be surprised if others didn't play for the same reason. I was playing on a terrafirmacraft server while I waited for the questbook to get fixed, so it's not like I don't like the terrafirmacraft grind mechanics. I think the mods should see about whether people play on a server in which the intended mechanics work, not just remove it cuz it's not "popular" despite that lack of popularity most likely coming from stuff not working as intended. Kinda wasteful to go half-way with this project that they spent so much time on :/

Eh, nothing we can do I guess, it's the mod's call after all :( The world wasn't ready for more advanced tfc :/

6. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    We had the server up with the questbook for about 4 months and had the same amount of population. The QB works fine in single player worlds with the pack. I spent many many hours on those quests, trust me them not being enabled wasn't by choice.