Done Question about "creative flight abilities"

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CptTravis, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptTravis

CptTravis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    It still doesn't make it creative flight first of all and with the other stuff you wrote just made you go out of objective again. I'll just wait for one of the deciders to decide so we can get it over with.

2. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    SirWill already told you the answer, and he's as high up as a staff member can get: Do not market jetpacks any higher than tier 1. That means only Tiers 0 (Potato) and 1 are allowed on the market.

chugga_fan likes this.
  3. CptTravis

Local Time:
    He told me a starter jetpack, that doesn't define any answer to what tier? For all I know starter jetpack can be from 1-4.
    That's why I asked again if tier 1-4 was allowed or not.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  4. Tokoshoran

Local Time:
    Since you have to go through the process of upgrading the first jetpack into the second one, only the first one counts as "Starter."

chugga_fan likes this.
  5. CptTravis

Local Time:
    That's how you see it, I see it differently. Would be that much easier to let this post wait for him to reply again so we can get it over with.

6. Tokoshoran

Local Time:
    Wanting to get a sure-fire answer is all well and dandy, but for now? Play it safe, don't sell anything above tier 1, at least until you get a definite answer.

chugga_fan likes this.
  7. CptTravis

Local Time:
    Actually I will keep selling the tier 4 for now, a admin online told me it was ok and it still isn't written in the end-game list. All I know from SirWill's answer is still unclear for me.

Your taunting is annoying, your just a member like me. This isn't your job and it really makes me sad to have to reply to you each time when my question from the start was redicted to SirWill. Look here man, I am just trying to use the support forum to get actual support from those who work at the staff. I am trying to be server friendly by making clear what I can sell or not(following the rules). It's a intrest of mine to earn money from the market.

8. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    just because it isn't written on the endgame list doesn't mean it's endgame, ergo the endgame list isn't the end all awnserer, therefore play it safe until you receive an awnser

Tokoshoran likes this.
  9. Tokoshoran

Local Time:
    I'm not a staff member yet because everybody who is? They're busy. Yes, I appreciate that you have been trying to stay friendly about this, but really, ignoring a polite suggestion, even calling it taunting, that's not friendly. My suggestions aren't geared at causing you trouble, but instead to allow you to avoid it; if it turns out that I was right, you might end up with a temp ban, and I don't think you nor your buyers would like that.
    If you think that I'm just being paranoid here, and want to throw caution to the wind, there is no requirement to respond to each and every post, you're free to just ignore me. Like you said, I'm not a staff member, and if I do become one, I will still only be a moderator, not an admin, meaning I don't actually have an official say in this, anyways.

chugga_fan likes this.
  10. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    CptTravis, I've taken them down multiple times, and asked you not to again, I look at this thread and I see the same issue, I really don't want to to tempban you for selling jetpacks on the market

11. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Sadly you are not allowed to tell players what to do, or to determine how they should be punished if they don't listen to you.[DOUBLEPOST=1431135655][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    i understand, but it was technically a blatant violation of the rules as he even agreed they were endgame when i asked him to take them off... intentional and not allowed

13. CptTravis

Local Time:
    You told me to take them off, while mrwissiki told me I was ok to sell from tier 1-4. He has higer permission than you again.

So thats why I need a answer from the owners and not admins or less. Because if a admin tells me its ok, while a mod tells me its not then what else shall I do? Ask the owners. Please let the owners answer now.

14. DizzyRonson

DizzyRonson Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Did you not see bookers post?
    It has been made abundantly clear that the tier 2-5 is not to be sold on the market.
    Tier 1 can be sold.

Also if admins tell you something that is usually the final answer.

chugga_fan likes this.
  15. CptTravis

Local Time:
    What about the other admin that told me I was allowed to sell them then. See the confusion now?
    If 1 of you admins say something I am not allowed to do while the other admin tells me something else then how can I listen to both AT THE SAME TIME? Do you now understand why I want a answer from the owners? Or the guy that decides this stuff...
    because all I know you admins are there to enforce the rules not to make them. The endgame list says nothing about the jetpacks...

16. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the most likely reason the endgame list says nothing about the jetpacks is that they were glossed over, and the list is a live document aka it is changable over time, therefore you can consider t5 for sure but maybe some lower tiers, endgame right now, as that has been the one thing that you understand that is endgame and all agree on

17. CptTravis

Local Time:
    Then please let him change that then, so we all have a list to look after. Admins, mods, players... So two admins wont say two different things while players have different opinions and all that confussion...

18. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    which is the exact reason the list was created :)

19. DizzyRonson

DizzyRonson Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You did get a answer from a owner..
    starter jet pack is fine he said.
    t1 is a start, t2+ is upgrades and thus not the start. simple

20. CptTravis

Local Time:
    I see that answer diffrently, for me tier 1-4 is starter jetpacks, so I asked again if tier 1-4 was considered starter or not. Then he has not replied to my quote since. How about you read trought all the posts before asking the same question like the other guy did.

How about if every1 could just wait until the guy who makes the endgame list answer instead of making 10k more posts for him to read... If he is busy fine, the post can just stay until he's ready to answer. Then you guys can get the pleasure of beating me if what you say is really right...
    I just want it confirmed and get it over with.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.