Done AE2 questline

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by RabidCadaver, Jun 1, 2015.

1. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    So since the AE questline is locked behind the drawer compactor and controller, which we're banned from making, (instead of placing? ) can we request that quest completed by mods or admins, or can we make that and rednet cabling made into a banned from placing rather than making type of thing?

2. DuckDastardly

DuckDastardly Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    You should be able to make the compacting drawers just fine, and the controller was removed from the ban list just the other day. I made a post about this quest and MrWisski fixed it the next morning.

But yes the rednet cable for at least one quest so far is an issue. I have tried making it in 3 different crafting tables, including vanilla, and tried clicking it out in every way possible and it still wont let me craft it to complete at least the first quest its needed for.(It throws up the big message in chat about being banned)

Rednet Cable item id: 252

can we get this so we can craft it please.

Edit:
    OK seems like the only way to do the rednet energy cable quest is to use the AE crafting window. Have all the items either in your AE or on you, and then you have to shift click the recipes in NEI and then shift click the item out of NEI. As soon as you close your AE window to open your quest book the items will be removed from your inventory and you will get hit with the message in chat about banned items, but you will get credit for making them and can complete those quests.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Which rednet? Redstone rednet or energy rednet?

4. DuckDastardly

DuckDastardly Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    one is rednet cable item id 252 which is needed to make rednet energy cable item id 252:2 both are banned, as they disappeared as soon as I closed my inventory to open the quest book. The item needed for the quest is the rednet energy cable (252:2), but the first(item 252) is needed to make it.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    please try now again

6. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    There we go. thanks.