A few suggestions for B team - Vote!

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by R4dwulf, Jun 14, 2015.

?

Which one/ones would you like to see the most?

1. A

2. B

3. C

4. A & B

5. A & C

6. B &C

7. All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. R4dwulf

R4dwulf New Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Here are a few suggestions that I and a few other people would like to see in B team (all three of them)

A. An updated banned items list because I see many people complain about things that aren't in the banned items list but are for example the chunk loader but that is straight forward why that is banned xD.

B. A plugin that acts a bit like lucky blocks that you can get maybe every 30minutes or when there are enough votes (its not up to me)

C. The final suggestion is an updated greif plugin because I have mobs in my base and some people just come along and take the skin scales of the mobs that took me long to acquire.

I would like to point out that MyM hosts amazing servers and has a great community, thanks all for making MyM so fun for me

2. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I like this

I don't really like lucky blocks... its more of a troll mod. The only way I can see it working is having it heavily modified. Though it may be added. You never know ^_^

Skin Scales barley damage mobs. Our current plug in can tell if mobs were killed and by who.

Thanks for the suggestions though. These are just my opinions on the suggestions. Like you said in your suggestion about adding a lucky block-esk type of plug-in, its not up to me. Have a nice day ^_^

RAINING_SHELLS and chugga_fan like this.
  3. R4dwulf

R4dwulf New Member

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Yeah, I understand what you mean about lucky blocks and I was thinking more of an item/block that simply gives you items and cant kill you.

About the grief plugin, I have iron golems at my base and some people take skin scales, I don't really care about the damage it does but I do not like how people take my resources that took me time to get.