1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity reset, what happened to biomes o'plenty?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by phantasm136, Jun 19, 2015.

1. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    following the reset of nodes 1-4 on the infinity server I am finding that the biomes from biomes o plenty just don't seem to be generating on the map, is it just me or has anyone else found this? I usually like to build in a mystic grove biome or a garden biome, but after flying around a very large proportion of the map ( iv been to all 4 world borders and back) there doesn't seem to be any of the biomes from biomes o plenty other than magical forests.
    Is there a problem with the mod or will the biomes be added at a later date maybe? or am I just not looking hard enough?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We are aware of this it was a accident on our part but we are working on a fix for it :)

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I generated a new world yesterday, double checked all the settings.. everything set properly. The world that turned out was without bop again. Idk if the version of bop in 1.6.2 is broken that it doesn't generate its biomes on a server..

4. phantasm136

phantasm136 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Cool, glad I'm not going nuts after all lol. Given that the second generation of the map had the same problem, do you feel that there will be a solution for it in the future or is it something we'll just have live without?

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    There might be a second world with bop at some time.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    ahh, it is ignoring the server.properties somehow. adding it directly to the level.dat solved it. a bop world is generating and will be added to 1 and 2 once done.

AdrianVaughan and Bennyboy1695 like this.