Done SirWilli's Infinite Lava Tank

Discussion in 'Horizons Daybreaker' started by Brandon764, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Brandon764

Brandon764 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    The infinite lava tank appears to not be working on the Horizons: Daybreaker server. Could be an error on my end, but no lava appears in the tank even.

2. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Are you sure its a Sirwillis tank? Not just a Endertank?

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    hmm, they are still full:
    [​IMG]
    Going to test if they work after the restart.

it fills up:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Brandon764

Local Time:
    It wasn't for me at the time, could be a weird fluke.
    Image2. Image1. Image3.
    Update: After waiting 1-5 minutes, the tank suddenly filled. Could be server lag I suppose (as there is none whatsoever on my end).

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Hmm, it could also be that the spawn wasn't properly loaded. There is a chunk loader which should run 24/7. Please keep an eye on it and let us know how it develops.

6. Brandon764

Local Time:
    Update: I walked away to build, came back, and it is empty again, but after waiting near it for ~1-2 minutes, it filled up. The time differs by 2 minutes or so in the pictures (shown in the bottom right). I should also note my experience with the tank is based on my time spent with x100 geothermal generators on the former node4 infinity server. I never recall this issue on the infinity server, nor do I recall the rapidly fluctuating lava level that occurs inside of the tank when it is actually filled somewhat on Horizons.

Gyazo - bb0e0d90f84d015477ab6718a01101b4.gif

Image4.

Image5.

7. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    it fluctuates because on horizons there isnt a creative tank so we had to go and do it a different way

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    on infinity we use the infinite lava tank from thermal expansion and the railcraft chunkloader. Both are not available on horizons. It could be that this setup isn't as reliable as the other.
    Is it always 1-2 minutes or could it be that someone was at the sapwn at this time (loading it)?

9. Brandon764

Local Time:
    I am not entirely sure, I was working on my house when I went to the surface to check on the tank and it was empty. I waited, and two minutes later, it filled up. I have no idea what occurred at the spawn. I do know that when I just logged on about a minute ago, it was empty once more, then 1 minute later (at the same point someone joined the server for the first time, thereby entering the spawn) it filled up.

10. MaelstromPhoenix

MaelstromPhoenix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I believe computronics has a chunk loader module for it's computers but I'm not entirely sure if it is the same as an admin loader.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    MrWissiki changed the lava setup a bit. That might fix it. But we also got a report that someone is pumping water into which would cause issues like this one.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015