Done Warp puts me on fire

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by aqpoyo, Jul 30, 2015.

1. aqpoyo

aqpoyo New Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hi everybody.

Yesterday i was with the thaumcraft research to unlock the bedrock dimension and finally got into the end. Today i made my awakened ichorium pickaxe and i went for a while to mine to the bedrock dimension. After that i went to the nether to get some quartz and when i was mining with the ichorium pickaxe suddenly everything around me started getting on fire.

I went back to the overworld and everything around me was still on fire. I assumed it was a warp thing so i made the warp detector and yes it was the warp. So i went to the spawn and removed the warp with the sign, and the warp was removed, almost all of it. But the fire is still there and i don't know what to do. I tried making the sanitizer soap but the fire didn't allow me, too dam annoying.

So the thing is, is the warp removal in the spawn working?Because it's really annoying to have fire every where. I read the fire thing should go away after 10 min. but it pass more than 45 min and nothing still getting burned.

Let me know if it's something i'm doing wrong or if there is a solution. Thanks!

2. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    The issue is not Warp.
    You mined a Firestone Ore from Railcraft in the nether. This block will light the area around you on flames.

I have removed it from your inventory, and placed it in a chest in your base, with a sign "Firestone Ore"

Bastian_76, BookerTheGeek and SirWill like this.
  3. aqpoyo

aqpoyo New Member

Local Time:
    jeje thanks a lot! i was going crazy and i didn't know what to do, i didn't know actually that material so i took it with me. won't happen again. it was a waste a warp though xd
    thanks!

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    High warp doesn't neccesarily mean bad warp effects, or any warp effects, the warp removal thing (which i personally hate it's existance because it's breaking the intent of warp) only gets rid of permanent warp, not temporary or sticky warp, those you have to clear yourself, ;)

5. aqpoyo

aqpoyo New Member

Local Time:
    i already did my spa and the soap to have it in the future if i ever need it

6. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    It's such a troll item lol.. I remember people used to walk around on Monster with a stack of Firestone ore in their inventory just to troll other players xD

7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    so wait, you remember me? cuz i was the only one who did that lol.... it confused people, it was too funny XD

8. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    No I remember other people doing it too.. myself included on a couple of occasions ;)

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    i never noticed anyone else do it, maybe it's cuz all i remember you doing that was a big impact on my memory was making a small setup to compress cobble faster than me that lagged the server more than my base network, ;)

10. Bastian_76

Bastian_76 New Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Reminds me of the day that Mania showed me his base and a firestone he'd dumped was caught by my magnet....oops to setting his base on fire....over and over :( luckily fire spread is off