[pixelmon] elite four?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by DaBoss2231, Jul 22, 2015.

1. DaBoss2231

DaBoss2231 Active Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I think you guys should implement the elite four to battle, because IMHO, after beating all the gym leaders, the only thing to do is try to get evry pokemon, or beat the ex-elite four champion.

2. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    AFAIK there are/were already plans to add the elite four, you'll just have to keep poking @Mijikai until he does it :D

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    We were planning on making an E4 when more players join the server, sadly I belive Mijikai hasn't gotten around to start the project yet ;)

4. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey Daboss, thanks for the suggestion.

Eventually I wanted to add some sort of Elite 4/Battling arena, but unfortunately the idea was never followed through due to there never being enough suggestions/adds to it. I couldn't really think of a way to implement it, where it's enjoyable, rather than it just being, fighting a few NPC's.

Initially, I wanted some kind of battling area which involved players, rather than the Pixelmons actual "npc's" but because of the playerbase, it's not possible.

Any suggestions on how you would like the Elite 4 to look like?

5. DaBoss2231

DaBoss2231 Active Member

Local Time:
    I was thinking it would be players with a variety of differently-typed pokemon but, like you said, the playerbase is definitely too small, as most of the time its just me and my friend online.

6. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    @here_to_kill360 would make an excellent Champion if he were to start playing again :p I might start playing again to fill that last 20% of the pokedex

7. Ksparlor

Ksparlor Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I jump on about everyday when players are on lol just no one ever wants to battle

8. brownjackus

brownjackus Active Member

Local Time:
    Im starting to be active on the pixelmon forums and im reviewing the post conerning our server. Seems the community is growing, we have about 8 people online now instead of just most of the time. As far as implementing the E4, i think its a great idea and it would keep more interest in the game. As far as ideas im not too sure however ill think of some ideas.

9. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Problem is, 8 people still aren't enough on a player based Elite Four.
    It will have to be NPC based, and probably will be in the future, even if the player base increased, considering timezones.

10. brownjackus

brownjackus Active Member

Local Time:
    I see. Yes that would be the best course of action in my opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1439343259,1439319002][/DOUBLEPOST]The tower in my opinion should be considered also as content.

11. MythikyleStylz

MythikyleStylz New Member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    I dig a tower idea, I think the elite 4 should be static at first and then the champion could be the last people to beat the elite four and the previous champion/ that way you only need one real person at a time to worry about being champion.

If I was to choose an Elite 4 I'd base it around the secret guys from the games:
    Red - His Pokémon are: Lapras , Snorlax , Venusaur , Charizard , Blastoise and Pikachu
    Alder - Accelgor Escavalier Bouffalant Conkeldurr Braviary Volcarona
    Steven Stone - Skarmony, Claydol, Arrgon, Cradily, Armaldo, Metagross

I was having a hard time thinking up a forth one, but Barry was always a little punk, I'd love to take it to him but he's got a snorlax like red, so maybe a diffrent one.
    Barry - Starraptor, Heracross, Snorlax, Rapiddash. Roserade, Empoleon (or a difff combo he has three)

Mijikai likes this.
  12. ZzConradzZ

Local Time:
    Unfortunetly, this is immposible with our version of pixelmon[DOUBLEPOST=1439423383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also Impossible.[DOUBLEPOST=1439423572][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This Combo, and prob the other two, are, you guessed it, impossible.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    profrags likes this.
  13. MythikyleStylz

MythikyleStylz New Member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
  14. ZzConradzZ

Local Time:
    I think Lance could be a good champ. Or Blue… then again we could make a custom champ, something much harder than Bacon will ever hope to be >=)

15. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    This idea sadly fell short on the to do list on pixelmon. Even though the idea is a great one we still aren't sure how we could possibly implement this instead of just battling a few npc's which isnt much fun at all.