Implemented Is this bug still there?

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by MaestroMagnifico, May 11, 2014.

1. MaestroMagnifico

MaestroMagnifico New Member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hello everyone. I played Attack of the B-Team when it just came out and I droped it when I've noticed some nasty bug with Thermal Expansion pipes. When pipes are placed between chunks and those chunks got reloaded, pipe can stop working. Loot stucks, energy stops right in chunks border. Does anyone noticed same bug on newest versions? Trying to figure out should I use this mod fully again. Thx.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    it is never good to use any sort of pipes over chunk borders. Normally there is no issue if you just have this one mod but as soon as mods like chicken chunks come into the pack this always caused problems. Try to keep most of the stuff within one chunk if you want to avoid problems like this.

3. MaestroMagnifico

MaestroMagnifico New Member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Also I forgot to mention - pipes from Thermal Expansion glitched with Forge Microblocks. Panels placed on same block with pipes starting to conflict when chunk gets reloaded. Same result - items and energy stops. I'm not going to use microblocks this time, just saying, maybe someone noticed this. Or maybe this has been fixed already, I'm not sure...

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    as I don't play atm I have no clue if it works fine or not :(

5. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    If you mean that the whole pipe don't work, then the Bug already got removed :D

Gesendet von meinem U8655-1 mit Tapatalk 2

6. xXxNahanxXx

xXxNahanxXx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Yeah my claim stretches over 20 chunks, and i have pipes going across every chunks, and i'v never run into a problem, same when i had microblocks around the pipes. Just to chime in my experience :D