1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Swords that turn into graves remain gravestones

Discussion in 'Hubris' started by ArchmageAlex, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ArchmageAlex

ArchmageAlex Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    The Gravestones mod has a 25% chance to use your sword as your grave if you have one in your inventory. But instead of dropping your sword when broken, like it should, it drops a sword-shaped gravestone.

Is there anyway to turn it back into a sword?

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I have never heard of this. What type of sword and can you give me steps to produce? Also can you try the same thing on single player?

3. frogman79

frogman79 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    It happens even more if you die will killing a mob and you both die at the same timeish from what I noticed while playing. Any type of sword is capable of having this happen. I've lost I think around 5 swords that way, always figured it was part of the mod.

4. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    As i never myself tried that mod, could you try do the same on single player, to see if this only happens on the server or both.

If it turns out to also be bugged in single player, there is nothing we can do from our side, and i would recommend creating a issue on the mods github to make the author fix it. Issues · NightKosh/GraveStone-mod · GitHub

we look forward to see what you find out

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    We could disable this option: B:GenerateSwordGraves=true but I'm not sure if it will disable the graves from the worldgen or from the death.

6. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    From the death but i was told this was an intended feature.

7. ArchmageAlex

ArchmageAlex Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    It has happened with diamond swords, iron swords, and most recently my enchanted Sword of the Zephyr. In single player swords DO turn into graves, but once the grave is dug up the sword is returned.

I believe the problem is the server plugin/setting that causes graves to be retrieved upon clicking, instead of being dug up. Somehow this skips the part where the gravestone is converted back from a block into an item.

profrags likes this.