Done lost rank due to name change

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Wobby321, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Wobby321

Wobby321 New Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    hi, i have changed my name a few times since my last visit to mym and have lost my rank that i was previously. it was the rank that could do /back. my name was bule_waffle_12 when i was last on the server....thanks

2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The ranks will follow any name changes you have had, saying that you don't seem to have a rank attached to your name at the moment. So i will tag this to @Founder so they can look into this

3. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Please check the old name and compare to new name. This shouldn't require Founder to move over.

4. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    It doesn't require a founder to move a rank over, but really it shouldn't require any staff to move over with the new system, so in Benny's defence it may require a founder to investigate why the UUID resolver isn't working.. I just tried /perm player bule_waffle_12 groups to see if the original name did have any perms attached to it, and it said "(Resolving UUID...)" and then nothing else after that, so the system that automatically transfers permissions after a name change and ties names to UUIDs appears to be broken..

5. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As chaos has said the uuid resolver didn't appear to be working as I tried all of his names and got resolving uuid but nothing ever appeared after that and it made no changes to his current name

6. Wobby321

Wobby321 New Member

Local Time:
    so ive lost the rank then?

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    under which name did you buy the rank? (there are so many name changes)

8. Wobby321

Wobby321 New Member

Local Time:
    im pretty sure it was bule_waffle_12 but it could be any one of them to be honest[DOUBLEPOST=1446379675,1446379034][/DOUBLEPOST]can you not just do the /perm player bule_waffle_12 groups on all of my names since bule_waffle_12 and see which account i purchased it with....it would have been around 6-months to a year ago i think...shouldnt there be a record of what ranks have been purchased?

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    The thing is, there is no record on any of your previous names. Are you sure it was on MyM? If so please look up the paypal transaction id.

10. Wobby321

Wobby321 New Member

Local Time:
    sorry, it was my other account that i purchased the account on so ill just use that one on the server....

11. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Mistakes happen for the best of us :). good that it got solved out

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    ok great :)