Done Cant open modpacks?

Discussion in 'Other' started by CorPhome, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorPhome

CorPhome Peace begins with a smile :)

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Well basically almost every single modpack that i wanna play wont open . and im not saying it wont let me log in the server. it wont even open to main menu . It used to work before I took a big break from minecraft and from then now i got a better laptop (HP 15) is there any way to fix this ? or i just either have to wait for like 2 hours to get a chance on logging in ..And whenever it rarely gets in the game it takes like 30 minutes to actually log in .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  2. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    Please post your complete system specs, otherwise we can't help you. Also, if the game crashes, please upload the crash-report.

3. CorPhome

Local Time:
    this is the crash-report : how do i post my system specs ? where do i get those ?

tyler489 likes this.
  4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    This crash does solve it self with the next server restart. You can also avoid it by connecting to the hub and using the portal. play.mineyourmind.net

5. CorPhome

Local Time:
    the system specs Processor : AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics 1.80 GHz
    Installed Memory(RAM):4.00GB (3.45 GB usable)
    System type:64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor .

Is that all you need ?

EDIT: it crashed me again but this time i didnt open the server . as soon as the modpack like logged in . it crashed immidiatly[DOUBLEPOST=1448056863,1448053584][/DOUBLEPOST]
    and when is that gonna be ?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  6. PippinSmith

PippinSmith New Member

Local Time:
    could it be possible that you are trying to use 32-bit java, or only assigning 1 GB to minecraft?

7. CorPhome

Local Time:
    uhm im not sure about the 32 bit java but the 1GB thing could happen. how can i switch that

8. PippinSmith

PippinSmith New Member

Local Time:
    Depends on the launcher you are using, but in most launchers that would be under options ;)
    Edit: for modded minecraft it's advised to put it at 2.5 at least (if that's all you can spare) but quite a few packs will require 3 or even 4
    EDIT2: just looked at your crash log (which includes your java arguments) and it seems you already have it at max 2.5
    that means that either, your ram is not the problem, or it needs to be bumped up even more...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  9. CorPhome

Local Time:
    so what can i do to fix it ? ( im not really good in these tech mc stuff xD )]
    Slind it still wont open the server ?[DOUBLEPOST=1448116292,1448112331][/DOUBLEPOST]this is what it says http://i.imgur.com/FDFMVqQ.png

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I thought you couldn't start any modpack, if you are getting this screen the modpack is already running and you tried to connect to a server. Which server and does it show the server as online in the multiplayer list?

11. CorPhome

Local Time:
    the modpack starts after i try like 4 times and then the 4th time i have to wait like 1 hour . im trying to log in the b team whilst logging in from the hub ( as u told me earlier)

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    you could try the technic launcher and see if it works better on there.

13. CorPhome

Local Time:
    already did that . with technic it wont even open the modpack. it gave me a notification that i need 2gb for the game and im only using 1gb or something like that. but im not sure how to change that

14. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    could you try these settings with java 8 64 bit being installed?
    [​IMG]

To verify which java you have installed and active you can open the command line windows key + R, type in cmd and press enter. In the black console type in java -version and let us know what it says. (screenshot at best)

15. PippinSmith

PippinSmith New Member

Local Time:
    Slind, the first crash log already gives that information, it IS java 8 64-bit

16. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    yes, but is it still the same? With all the stuff you tried..

17. CorPhome

Local Time:
    this is what it says in the cmd http://i.imgur.com/CCvBrS0.png
    and these are the options on my launcher now http://i.imgur.com/NPjBy0A.png ima try and play with it ima see if it even logs me on ?[DOUBLEPOST=1448312947,1448301853][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i tried logging in with the different options thing that you told me about. it opened the modpack really quickly but it doesnt really open the server. im trying to log in the hug ip but it wont open it just stays like that

18. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Every launcher you use has this same issue?

19. CorPhome

Local Time:
    yes[DOUBLEPOST=1448369022][/DOUBLEPOST]but with technic the b team wont even open so i guess mym is a bit better but then the server wont open

20. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What exactly do you mean with server wont open, what happens if you try to connect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.