Done 0,01 FPS

Discussion in 'Thaumic Skies' started by LittleWolfGames, Dec 31, 2015.

1. LittleWolfGames

LittleWolfGames New Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    So lately with the new years thing lagg came on thaumicskies and my island turnes nto hell as i can even play without freezing instantly. Is there something that staff could do or fix on it. I would be very gratefull for help!

2. LittleWolfGames

LittleWolfGames New Member

Local Time:
    Also im not the only one with these kind of problems

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    You wrote fps, which means frames per second (pictures per second on the screen) Is that what you meant. Because this would be client side and should not be the case at spawn, then.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I removed a few fireworks which solved the issue.

5. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    It hasn't ;) I get this issue every time the fireworks go off. My fps drops to 0 and everything freezes, with things advancing a few frames every few minutes with extra firework noises, but the client doesn't crash (so no crash log) and I have to restart my client. The only error in the client-side log is this repeated over and over:
    [17:02:10] [NEI Item Filtering/INFO] [Sanguimancy]: No mod found for this item
    [17:02:10] [NEI Item Filtering/ERROR] [VeinMiner]: NPE getting unique identifier for class makeo.gadomancy.common.items.ItemFakeGolemPlacer
    [17:02:10] [NEI Item Filtering/ERROR] [VeinMiner]: Contact the mod author responsible.
    [17:02:10] [NEI Item Filtering/ERROR] [VeinMiner]: NPE getting unique identifier for class makeo.gadomancy.common.items.ItemFakeGolemPlacer
    [17:02:10] [NEI Item Filtering/ERROR] [VeinMiner]: Contact the mod author responsible.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Where are those fireworks coming from?

7. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Not sure, I just see the "Say happy new year to xxx" message in chat, hear the fireworks noise and then the freezing happens :(

8. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I bet its from warp theory since everytime it says the name its the same as those friendly creepers[DOUBLEPOST=1451587235,1451586144][/DOUBLEPOST]:/ yea its soo bad that after restarting my launcher and getting on the server games freezes

Btw i think the culprit may be Gadomancy or Warp theory cuz by looking at Kronns log it spams gadomancy

9. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Seems to be EnderIO
    [19:01:00] [Ender IO Addons Scheduler/INFO] [STDOUT]: [info.loenwind.enderioaddons.timer.Celeb11:calculate:108]: Islamabad => java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=?,areFieldsSet=false,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="GMT+05:00",offset=18000000,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=0,lastRule=null],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=1,YEAR=2017,MONTH=0,WEEK_OF_YEAR=53,WEEK_OF_MONTH=0,DAY_OF_MONTH=1,DAY_OF_YEAR=1,DAY_OF_WEEK=6,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=1,AM_PM=0,HOUR=0,HOUR_OF_DAY=0,MINUTE=0,SECOND=0,MILLISECOND=212,ZONE_OFFSET=18000000,DST_OFFSET=0]

If the fireworks go off at my base Im sometimes able to /spawn quickly enough that I dont freeze and everything works fine there, but then I do freeze again when I go back to where they got fired off. Can they be disabled at all?

The error messages I posted before might just have been a coincidence happening around the same time tbh, its hard to tell though

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I don't see a config option about it.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Server is restarting in a bit with a potential fix, preventing the event.

12. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    seems to have worked, you should be able to continue playing.

13. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time: