Done Pressure Chamber Kinetic Kompressor

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Mica_82, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mica_82

Mica_82 New Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    my Problem :
    Promoted solution
    yeah, but the problems are not the tubes. this problem are that the kinetic Kompressor instandly pushed the compressed air over the 20 bar limit.

Safety tubes cant help The Chamber-Value and everything behind the kompressor stay at 4-5 Bar. Only the Kompressor recheing this Pressure of 20 and more bar.

i try everything on my creative server to exploy this same situation. restarting, leaving and joining server.
    but nothing happend. This Problem only on your Server!

Search at web for same Problems or solutions without resullts.

2. Mica_82

Mica_82 New Member

Local Time:
    this is the setup for kompression air .

redstone controlled by 4,5 Bar. Provide from 2 stations a 4 kinetic redstone controlled.

anyone with same problems ? anyone with solutions ?

Safety Valve Tube make no diff, cause only Compressor arrive more than 20 bar aftert relog , rejoin or tp to my island:
    de facto : after reloading chuncks (unload and load it again) first step what i need to do is check the Tubes and kinetics.
    thats funbreaker.

Attached Files:

3. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey so i did some testing, and we found out that your compressors stores to much pressure and cant give it fast enough to the tubes so it blows up, you can fix this with putting security upgrades into them.
    Sadly i have no idea why your table blow up. Please monitor if your compressors or the table are still blowing up and keep us up to date.
    If the problem isnt fixed with that feel free to open reopen this thread and mention me in it.

Slind and SirWill like this.