New thaumcraft addon

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by mrmeep321, Jan 10, 2016.

1. mrmeep321

mrmeep321 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Hello everyone! I have been developing a thaumcraft addon called Thaumic Innovations. It will contain several machines and materials, power armor, and, a story questing mode tab! I am willing to post the SRC code and beta versions of the mod for anyone to try out. I also am asking that, when the mod is fully developed and is in a release stage, that some people rate it on here, because I intend to try and get it into the mym-developed modpacks! once the mod is stable enough not to explode, and has a good amount of content, I will release beta versions on this thread. so make sure to follow it if you are interested in being a beta tester! Also, please message me if you wish to gain credit in this mod by modeling with techne! I have enough coding experience to not need any more coders, but I do need some modelers to help me. Thanks for reading, and good luck with anything in life!

Beta versions may be a little low on content if they are in earlier stages, so please keep that in mind if you ever want to survey it!

Downloads:
    Beta 0.1.1 - Dropbox - TINNO-0.1.1-beta.zip

EDIT: For anyone who would like to help kink out bugs an such, here Is the repository for GitHub that will update every alpha update!

mrmeep321/Thaumic-Innovations · GitHub

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  2. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Let me know when its ready for testing.
    I will test it in Civilization. If it works with the current mod list, i will release it in the pack.

3. mrmeep321

Local Time:
    Cool, power armor is in production and may be done within a week. Story mode will be complete within slightly more or less than a week.

4. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    When your ready to have it tested, pm me a download link.
    I will put it in a test instance of my pack.

5. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
  6. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    would you be able to send me a link if possible it sounds good :D

7. MaelstromPhoenix

MaelstromPhoenix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll check it out :3

8. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    If you post source on github i could possibly work with it in my spare time to edit bugs ;) (HA! "spare time" i have almost none now)

9. mrmeep321

Local Time:
    To all: Download links for alpha will be on GitHub, and may need to be obfuscated. tell me if they are, and I will obfuscate their versions and put them in a separate download repo. warning: alpha versions are very unstable and may result in crashing. a lot. a whooole lot. so please do not publically release them in any mudpack until beta versions are released, they should be more stable! power armor needs a few more days of work, then I will release the first version of beta. Beta 0.1.1!

10. mrmeep321

Local Time:
    Download for beta 0.1.1 open! download if you want, and install it with thaumcraft! it is very low on content, so if you want it to have more, production is going much faster now! it should be only a few weeks before lots more is added!

11. mrmeep321

Local Time:
    Beta 0.1.2 is somewhere after 1/3 done! make sure to follow this thread to see further updates and downloads!

12. PlasmaNoodle

PlasmaNoodle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Yay! A new Thaumcraft addon! I quite love these due to the new features these may bring. Personally, if it does not entirely force you into it, i would enjoy it as an offset questing time when my fam (partners for modpacks) is offline and such.:)

13. mrmeep321

Local Time:
    Okay. well, due to the fact this was suspended due to school things, I am rebooting this project. I have a new pc, so hopefully I can get this done faster. sorry for the MASSIVE delay.

14. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    still looking forward too it :)