Grave Robbing - Civilization

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Lawmonark, Jan 7, 2016.

?

Should Grave Robbing Be Allowed.

Poll closed Jan 12, 2016.
  1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    62.7%
  2. No, Dont allow the breaking of Graves

22 vote(s)
    37.3%
  1. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I would take like 20 hours to code such a plugin probably. If anyone wants me to pay like 15€ an hour, I ll do it :p
    I could write that graves that are looted by another player than the owner are automatically auctioned to the highest bidder in chat.

2. immaZebrah

immaZebrah Friendly Neighbourhood Zebra

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Yeah but auctions make chat so spammy.

3. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    I honestly do not like the idea of auctions in game. We have the /market and I feel that's generally good enough. But it's not a strong opinion, so I'm fine either way it ends up. I do agree with immaZebrah that auctions can be quite spammy.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  4. immaZebrah

immaZebrah Friendly Neighbourhood Zebra

Local Time:
    Now an auction channel of chat wouldn't be the worst in the world, and just have an announcement every time a big auction has started.

Arcanuo likes this.
  5. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    or just a command like market for example /auctions whitch shows you a list of items that are being auctions

6. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Yes, I think the Killer should have a choice of 1 item from a player's grave, the rest goes to the Victim. The killer cannot take the item fro ma person they killed within 24 hours.

7. Ackross

Ackross SpudWhacker

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    The irish arbitrater here...getting this back on topic too :p

My view is its either a PVP server or its not , you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

So since it clearly states in /rules PVP server and described as PVP pack, ergo then PVP is free reign and players who get attacked just need to learn from it and improve their tactics.

If you dont like or want PVP go play another of the mym mym servers, its that simple.

Griefing, theft on a PVP is an oxy moron, its PVP so griefing and theft and killing is fair game.

i.m.o. , Kry needs to amend the rules locally and remove the mixed message rules like "Its a pvp server but stop when asked to stop", thats just ridiculous.

Same with player killing in their own claim, you should be smart and make it hard for them to break in, its fair game if you left the doors open

If killed in your own claim they cannot break the grave but if it s some where not claimed and in base or elsewhere they can

Its either black or white not 50 shades of minecraft. :)

Thats my two cents.

pizzaluc and Arcanuo like this.
  8. Kazeodori

Kazeodori Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    One thing I've seen on other MMORPGs about PVP... Killing the same person over and over again is harassment, and as such, is against the rules, even on those games. And most of those MMORPGs also have no PVP in cities, which are some what equivalent of our claims.
    I feel griefing is more towards destroying another person's base or claimed area. PVP is one thing, raiding is a different thing.

9. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1. Agreed
    2. No contest agreed.
    3. Yep no argument
    4. Finally someone agrees with me.
    5. Yes Fix it
    6. Yeah but u get people who can glitch through walls with flans
    7. Wrong info right click the grave.

Arcanuo likes this.