Done Account Transfer(?)

Discussion in 'Other' started by HelloKittyPhone, Jan 13, 2018.

1. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Hey, I’ve never had this happen before, so I’m not too sure what to do, but: I made a new Minecraft account (this one) because I couldn’t access my original account. On that account it has a tier4 rank and islands on a couple servers.
    Is it possible to transfer any of that stuff to my current account?
    If that’s not possible, it’s okay with me.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Regarding these incidents we recommend to call the mojang support, they are able to help you recover the old account :)
    Rank transfers only happen as last resort and we need proof of ownership from the originating account.

3. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    All right, thank you Slind.

Though, I don’t have access to the email address I used with my old account, Google wouldn’t help me when I asked them about it. So I’m not too sure if I’d be able to recover it, but I’ll try to call Mojang and see if they can still recover the account.

As for proof of ownership for my originating account, what exactly do I need to show as proof?

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    A message from the forum account in this thread for example. We just need to make sure that it is your account, alternatively the paypal transaction id.

5. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    I’ll see if I can access my forum account.
    [I’d give the paypal transaction thing, but wyndman (administrator) was the one who got it for me.]

EDIT: I just tried to access the forum account, but the account is locked and I can’t login.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I just checked, it is not disabled or anything like this. What do you mean by locked?

7. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    When I tried to log into the account, it said that I was locked out of it. Probably as a safety thing, but it said "Your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts."
    I used the password I last remembered, but it didn't work.

Attached Files:

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    ahh, it should let you try again in an hour. Why not use the password reset?

9. HelloKittyPhone

Local Time:
    To reset the password, it said I needed to be logged into the account.
    Which, I sadly cannot do, as I don't have access to the email as well.
    I did go to Mojang support, but couldn't find how to recover my account, only stuff about account migration.
    [doublepost=1515959398,1515883966][/doublepost]Okay, so I’ve been looking through the support forums for Google and can’t find anything on how to recover my Google account. Since I can’t recover my Google account, I’m not sure I can recover my Mojang and MyM forum account.

Another thing- I’m on the MyM Discord server with my old username, would I have to use a different Discord account to verify that I’m who I am, like on TeamSpeak? (Does that make sense?)

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I transferred your tier rank with the proof you did give me on discord.

HelloKittyPhone likes this.