Agrarian Skies + adding a mod?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Acegurke, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Acegurke

Acegurke New Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hi i wanted to ask if it is possible to add the mod OpenCCSensors to Agrarian Skies + .
    Its because i want a system that checks if an item is in my centrifuge and, if something is in there, a redpower signal will be emitted that enables the output of my energy cell. i want to prevent these machines from constant energy consumption. Or is there another way to set it up? I would rather use Logic Gates from buildcraft, but that mod isnt included. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Hey,

I moved the thread to the suggestions area. We will go though this area every time we make a bigger update. I totally see why you would like to have it in the pack and I don't see why not. :)

3. Adam_Tice

Adam_Tice New Member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    If we're talking about adding mods... How about Railcraft?! Having tracks to move you throughout your island, or carts to do some automation? Although, it does add another method to make steel... :/ Don't know what we'd do about that.

The_Icy_One likes this.
  4. Dr_NeonChrome

Dr_NeonChrome Active Member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    Well, if needed, I think they could always make it so you have to make steel through steelworks before you can make steel the railcraft way, like change Railcraft's blast furnace structure blocks to require steel to build it in the first place :p

5. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    If forcing players to use steelworks is so important then i'd be inclined to disable the crafting of railcraft blast furnace blocks completely considering the steel from both sources would be ore-dictionary linked so railcraft crafting recipes would happily accept steel from steelworks in its place.

On the subject of possible mod additions, I wouldnt mind seeing Factorisation if possible, not for the barrels it adds since agrarian already had Jabba, but for the routers that I have come to love so much when it comes to moving items in and out of multiple of the same machine!

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time: