Implemented Allow CustomCrosshairMod to be used on client side.

Dieses Thema im Forum "Suggestions and Feedback" wurde erstellt von NTSTW, 16. Juli 2019.

  1. NTSTW

    NTSTW Well-Known Member

    Beiträge:
    9
    Zustimmungen:
    0
    Ortszeit:
    11:32
    Hello, I was trying to get on the server and found that it doesn't like the Custom Crosshair Mod. (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/custom-crosshair-mod) I was wanting to suggest we be able to use it client-side and still be able to get on the server? My reasons are that I use the mod to be able to see the Crosshair. John Smith Resource Pack's Crosshair Practically disapears on my screen all-together. and I never can tell where I'm placing the block. So I make my crosshair like the vanilla but thicker and a bright purple.
     
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Juli 2019
  2. Aidoneus

    Aidoneus Director Booster

    Beiträge:
    4.447
    Zustimmungen:
    1.943
    Ortszeit:
    10:32
  3. SirWill

    SirWill Founder

    Beiträge:
    12.285
    Zustimmungen:
    3.712
    Ortszeit:
    18:32
    You should be able to use the mod now
     

Diese Seite empfehlen