Implemented Armor Tab Bug ?

Discussion in 'Mine Your Galaxy' started by Fousicek, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Fousicek

Fousicek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Hi, every singel time i click on armor tab or galacticraft armor tab i get complet lag and then i have to turn off MC. Does an1 have the same bug as me ?

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    There is a bug with tabby chat. Disable it until the issue has been sorted.

3. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Does the same thing happen when opening the Baubles tab, or even just a chest? All of the non-standard inventory screens will cause you to resynchronize your inventory, but if your client is having trouble doing so, you may experience a delay, slowdown, or even a crash. Try checking your ping, via both the ingame command and the ping meter that's shown on the server select screen (Just hover over the bars).

4. Fousicek

Local Time:
    Ok so it happens only when clicking on GC armor tab. Or now it did happen only on GC armortab.
    Connection is fine.

Turning off tabby chat.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    GC is sending a message to the client. Tabbychat does do its magic by scanning all these messages. As GC sends the message with the un-recommended color codes it does cause an issue in tabbychat where the regex operation freezes. The tabbychat author is aware of it and is working on a possible fix.

6. Fousicek

Local Time:
    Oh thx. :-D[DOUBLEPOST=1420832281,1420832205][/DOUBLEPOST]Now i am trying to figurit out why WailaNBT is not able to load AE2.json as json file :-D

But thats another problem and thats definitly my problem :-D

But anyway , thank you very much

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    We do not have it on the server, so it is useless in case you want it for the server. The lookup of nbt data is too performance intense.

8. Fousicek

Local Time:
    yeah. but still i can see data from altars and such when using waila like capacity storage and such. So it is working for me . or in botania i think i can see capacity of mana pools :-D . But now i have broken my file and it is not recognizeing it as JSON file and i dont know why :-D .

Or i might see somethig else, bcs it is not probably updating the inside of the pools :-D .

dont know just testing it.[DOUBLEPOST=1420834059,1420833044][/DOUBLEPOST]Nwm, found few string errors like missing "," and such. :-D