Implemented [AS2] ReAuth

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by ifeastonblood, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ifeastonblood

ifeastonblood New Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Hello, I am ifeastonblood on the server, recently I found a flaw in your MYM launcher. If you get an invalid session, you basically have to restart your entire PC to join again, So I thought, lets use ReAuth, However when i tried to join with ReAuth installed i got "You are not allowed to use ReAuth"
    Like really?
    Of all the mods you don't allow to be installed. ReAuth? REAUTH? OF ALL the mods you choose, ReAuth... Fix this Please...

-Feast

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    update your username through the gear on the upper right corner, also, to fix an invalid session close out minecraft and log back in, simple as that, no reboot of the PC needed (although you probably need to reboot it if you need to authenticate again... cuz that's been 3 days of minecraft running straight)

3. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Never had this issue
    As for reauth all mods are are blacklisted untill added to a whitelist

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    You don't need to restart your computer for a new valid session. Restarting minecraft is enough.

No one requested this mod to be whitelisted yet that's why you can't use it atm and we have IngameAccountSwitcher whitelisted which is a similiar mod.

I added ReAuth to the whitelist now too.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    added it to all packs by default. We were considering on adding another one, but didn't like it. This one looks a lot more lightweight and user friendly.

DanPiTV likes this.