Done Auto Claim Resets

Discussion in 'Other' started by Shadeflame3, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Shadeflame3

Shadeflame3 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    Hiya. I was wondering if anyone knew about how the servers reset claims. I've played on the ferret business a lot on the MYM network and have gotten pretty bored of it as of late. This is partly because I've advanced a good deal in most of the mods as well as the server is so dead when I play (0-3 people usually of the ~10 regulars I've seen, less than half respond in chat).

Maybe I'm too social of a gamer or I'm just that bored of TFB, but either way, I feel like migrating to a new, more populated server, maybe one of the ones that are resetting in a few days. I haven't fully decided.

Nonetheless, I don't want my claims reset if I do decide to change servers, so I wanted to know if my claims reset by not being on the server for two weeks or not being on the MYM network for two weeks. Confirmation would be really appreciated.

As a side note, I feel like I ask these odd questions that others may have had a lot but I can never find the answer I'm looking for on the forums. Is there a super detailed FAQ I'm missing because I'm an idiot or are they really hard to find or maybe not on the forums at all?

2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    You can find some great info at mym.li/FAQ

To answer your question, it deletes your claim after 2 weeks of not being on a specific server. So if you leave TFB for too long, playing on another server, it will delete your claim on TFB.

Hope this helps.
    Good Gaming and have a Great Day!

Shadeflame3 likes this.
  3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    You can also do /absence in game and that will set a global absence for all MYM servers. This will extend your time to 3 weeks,(Correction: 4 Weeks, Thanks Brooklyn) but logging on to any MYM server will remove it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Shadeflame3 likes this.
  4. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Sets it to 4wreks actually, but other than that, correct.

Shadeflame3 likes this.
  5. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As Brok mentioned above, you can visit F.A.Q. — MyM-Wiki 0.0.1 documentation for a bunch of detailed info on common questions that players tend to ask us. It also links to our knowledgebase that you're free to explore to find any other information that isn't on the FAQ. Seeing as brok and COolgi answered your questions, I'll go ahead and mark this as done. Feel free to create another thread or a ticket in game if you have any further questions or issues. Happy gaming.
    -V

Shadeflame3 likes this.