Done Bevo Server Issues

Discussion in 'Other' started by GodK1ng, Jan 9, 2018.

1. GodK1ng

GodK1ng New Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    (First I'd like to state that I am from the U.S. so if I don't understand something, please just bare with me as I will try my best)

I am interested in joining the Bevo modpack server (hosted by MyM of course!) but after installing the latest version of the pack (2.7.0), as well as all of the optional mods, I boot up minecraft as normal and everything goes fine. I type in the servers connection URL, it loads in perfectly. I go to join but I get an 'Internal Server Error', people had said it was due to having the wrong versions of mods or modpacks but the website says they use the latest version. I tried restarting the game, direct connecting, retyping the address, reinstalling the whole pack, reinstalling my ATLauncher client, using older versions of the pack, trying it without the optional mods, and just about every other thing I could think of but none of them solved my issue. I'm really hoping we can get this resolved, I'd love to join the community.

(Red 'X' under server bar in MC says 'Incompatible FML Modded Server: 0 Mods Present'

2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Hello there,
    Our Bevos server has been shut down for a few months now. All the information can be found here.

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.