Biased staff

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Europium, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Europium

Europium New Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    So today, I was banned for an item going into my inventory passivley. Apparently if you stand still and someone drops an item, and it goes in your inventory, that is "theft". Clearly none of the staff have ever been on another server. Once you drop an item, it is no longer yours.

Show me the proof of this theft.

Additionally, the other player involved was given no punishment for bypassing pvp protection and killing me, where is the king's justice?

The staff here are biased and their arrogance gets in the way of them doing their job properly.

2. mineminemine258

mineminemine258 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Europium, if you believe you have been banned wrongly please create a ban appeal here so it can be looked into by staff

Lawmonark likes this.
  3. Pairak

Pairak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Well, if the player asked for it back and you refused then that would be theft indeed as they may have dropped it by mistake. Also, that happens on "other servers" dont really affect what happens here on MYM. lol.
    If however the situation is different from how it appears I advice making a ban-appeal. I really dont see anything in your argument here that would suggest the staff being "biased". Maybe post more facts to support your opinion?

4. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.