Done broken island warp

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by FireCharge_Real, Jul 16, 2016.

1. FireCharge_Real

FireCharge_Real Active Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    i went into my island whit /is home and i took damage then i sall i was falling to the void can u use ur plugin or magic to pls tp me atleast to spawn cause i have my good sword and blood magic orb that uses alot of bloox and i broth my sacrafise knife and thats rlly hard to make

2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
  3. FireCharge_Real

FireCharge_Real Active Member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    ohh befour that i was trading in some1ce island a bad trede but i needed it i traded 16 redstone for 2 glowstone and i need it soo pls save me the warp wars me sometimes in the chests or 1 block down in the floor[DOUBLEPOST=1468665215,1468664478][/DOUBLEPOST]when u fix me tell me i will go to my island and try to fix the warp cause it didnt do anything exept when i go in some1elses isand idk why tho[DOUBLEPOST=1468666598][/DOUBLEPOST]i am just gona join my friend is gona help me get stuff and 2 more guys are coming in my island bulgarian hong kong colab whoop

4. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Okay, so if i understand right, you warped to your island and it just made you fail into the void. But everything is fine now because you joined your friend?