Done Can I get Ownership?

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by SoFair, Aug 8, 2017.

1. SoFair

SoFair Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Hello,
    I have been playing on the MYM Network for some time now and obsessed with SF3. My friend and I were working on the world for over four days of time on the server. Recently, my friend has decided to do a "troll" and kick me from the island. This has made me very upset. I will constantly be added and removed and I hate my four days of work to be out of my reach. I go on all the time forgetting that I am kicked from the island wanting to play but I cannot. Is there any way I can get ownership or have the island duplicated so I can control it? I want no harm, just to simply play the game.
    Thanks for your time,
    SoFair

Edit: I just want to play the game, if anyone has any other solution to this problem please let me know. I have no intention of getting an unfair advantage or anything but it really just makes me mad that all that time I played on the network I cannot even join my island.

2. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    Hi SoFair,
    I'm sorry to hear your gaming experience has been ruined by this other player, I know how fun SF3 can be and how frustrating it is to see all your hard work gone. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do in this kind of situation as it is a player to player issue. I understand and believe you have no ill intentions and just want to enjoy the game, however, we cannot just transfer the island to you as island transfers need not only a valid reason such as the claim will be erased, but requires the person who the claim will be transferred to, to be on the trust list. Have you ever thought of making your own island? With your 4 days of experience on SF3, a fresh start actually may be enjoyable. I'm sorry staff can't do anything in this situation as we have our hands tied, so I will go ahead and close this thread as nothing further can be done at this point in time. I hope things work out between you and your friend.
    -Tipsied