Done Can you help me with this error please?

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by ToeNooper, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ToeNooper

ToeNooper Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    To report this error, please provide:

com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "author" (class com.skcraft.launcher.model.modpack.Manifest), not marked as ignorable (12 known properties: "gameVersion", "versionManifest", "objectsLocation", "minimumVersion", "name", "librariesLocation", "tasks", "launch", "title", "version", "features", "baseUrl"])
    at [Source: java.io.StringReader@18e41e7b; line: 4, column: 14] (through reference chain: com.skcraft.launcher.model.modpack.Manifest["author"])
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException.from(UnrecognizedPropertyException.java:51)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.DeserializationContext.reportUnknownProperty(DeserializationContext.java:671)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.std.StdDeserializer.handleUnknownProperty(StdDeserializer.java:761)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownProperty(BeanDeserializerBase.java:1297)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializerBase.handleUnknownVanilla(BeanDeserializerBase.java:1275)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.vanillaDeserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:247)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.deser.BeanDeserializer.deserialize(BeanDeserializer.java:118)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2986)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2091)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.util.HttpRequest$BufferedResponse.asJson(HttpRequest.java:459)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.update.BaseUpdater.installPackage(BaseUpdater.java:84)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.update(Updater.java:141)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.call(Updater.java:95)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.call(Updater.java:38)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    crash-report please? or is this not a crash, if it is not, please give us the FML log

3. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    something didnt install or update correctly deleate the pack and start over.

4. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Seems like there is a problem in the definition file of the modpack. Or maybe you're using an outdated launcher version?

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Please click view folder and delete the complete galactic science folder.

6. Zxirl

Zxirl Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Updated Launcher

1) Right Click Galactic Science
    [​IMG]
    2) Delete Galatic Science folder under instances
    [​IMG]
    3) Redownload the pack; hopefully this fixes your issue.

7. ToeNooper

Local Time:
    Sorry for late reply I will try that now (been at work)[DOUBLEPOST=1439114137,1439113365][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2015-8-9_10-55-17. Now It comes up with this[DOUBLEPOST=1439114154][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2015-8-9_10-55-17. Now It comes up with this

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Your login is wrong then

9. ToeNooper

Local Time:
    There not because i can log in on different mods

10. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I had this happen to me the other day after deleting a modpack too, go to minecraft.net click login at the top right then click the forgot password link.. follow instructions and then when it gives you the chance to set a new password just set it to the exact same one you are using now.. then try to log in to minecraft via the launcher again and it should work straight away... no idea what was wrong or why changing my password to the same password suddenly fixed it but nonetheless it did so I'm gonna blame gremlins in the machine and leave it at that :D

Zxirl likes this.
  11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Another possible way (can't reproduce so I don't know if it works) is to right click the field and delete the user record:
    [​IMG]
    or delete the accounts.dat in the .mineyourmind directory.