Done cant play computer died please shut down my island

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by LuffyTPK, Dec 12, 2016.

1. LuffyTPK

LuffyTPK Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    With a sad heart i say my only computer capable of play died midgame. Doesnt afraid is on vacation and if someone doesnt shut my stuff off it will be everywhere and probably lag server. can an admin just shut off the wood to the generators(syngas makers) and that should shut everything down? my zombie spawner and generator on my tardis also?

Sorry to be a pain but im so broke i cant pay attention so i dont know how long ill be gone. im single dad of two kids with zero income so if i do get any money i am way behind on other things that will come first before computer repairs. agian sorry about the trouble this is a great server and network and hopefull i can find a solution soon but it doesnt look good, it was 6 years old so i guess it was just tired and died.

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Hey Luffy,

Sorry to hear that your computer had taken a sad turn a is no longer working. I do hope you will be able to resolve that with no problems!

As to your island, unless you have chunkloaders present on your island, should not be loaded and/or working. And the golden chunkloaders have a (I believe) 72hr timer before they shut off. So no need to worry about your island creating lag!

As to you being gone for an unknown amount of time, I will tag @Moderator so that they run the absence command. This way your island will not reset in the next 30 days.

Again, sorry to hear and hope the best for you.

Thank you for reaching out to us :)

3. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    A global absence has been created for player: LuffyTPK

LunaBlossoms likes this.