Implemented captain_Niklas Ban Request

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by tsatom812, Apr 10, 2014.

1. tsatom812

tsatom812 New Member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I was going over to my friends house, Christopherb1010, and on team speak he was saying that captain_Niklas was griefing him so i started to follow him and after a few mins i go home and then /tpa back to chris and i saw a conflict of Niklas griefing some ore bushes chris planted and made a 3x3x2 hole i have pictures and seen this with Christopherb1010 and zzterminatorzz. Also before this, captain_Niklas was claiming around Christopherb1010 place therefor not allowing chris to claim the area.

Attached Files:

2. Christopherb1010

Christopherb1010 New Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    i think he stole about 400 of my iron and 23 diamonds from my me system [when i had him allowed in my claim] he took allot of time in it and stole my redstone furnace...

3. MrRoooo

MrRoooo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    a person that you trusted stole? sounds like you need to trust better people.+

The42ndDruid likes this.
  4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    sorry, if you trust people on your claim you are responsible for them. The same could happen the other way around, that you give the player access to your place and he comes with all his stuff and one night you decide to just remove him. This is a personal problem which we don't get into. You should never trust people you don't know and trust.

MrRoooo likes this.