Done Chaos dragon lives bug.

Discussion in 'Project Ozone' started by PikaRed, Apr 3, 2016.

1. PikaRed

PikaRed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but from what I've read that shouldn't be the case.

I've tried to kill the chaos dragon 4 times now I believe, full draconic armor, enchanted, upgraded with 6 cores, all in shield, all 30 containers, ring of the Aesir for the health, I tried to move some to shield recovery hoping it'd help, it did not. I die almost immediately regardless, which by itself wouldn't be a problem after enough attempts.

I don't have the last stand or unbreaking enchantments which I've been told breaks the armor

The problem is that when I die I lose between 7 to 18 lives, at once. (See image)

I went from 19 to 1 lives in 1 death.

Is there some way for me to at least restore some lives so I don't risk losing everything if I die again? I have already voted and spent that on more hearts, which vanished as you can see, and at this rate I don't feel safe with the 6 lives I'd have after voting anyway.

EDIT 1:
    I also have 2 fully upgraded capacitors so power is not the issue either.

Attached Files:

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Remove last stand off ur armor

3. PikaRed

PikaRed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Please read the post before you reply.

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Missed that saw that it was enchanted... anyway screenshot of ur armour enchants please[DOUBLEPOST=1459685899,1459685241][/DOUBLEPOST]Or just post them[DOUBLEPOST=1459701260][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you use white stones