Done Chunk loader tickets Increase

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by CoolFreeze23, Nov 27, 2016.

1. CoolFreeze23

CoolFreeze23 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    For the past few days, ive noticed that my tickets have always run out when I come on. I vote on 10 sites a day (The vote sites change so I've been bookmarking them) so that's 1mil tickets a day and every time it's all gone. I then noticed that it cost 435 tickets per chunk when it used to be 5, that's an 8600% increase! ( I think it is my math might be wrong, if it ignores this whole part. It's still is a big increase)
    I'm hoping someone can lower this back to the original 5

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    The more stuff you have in a chunk the more serv3r resources it takes therefore it cost more tickets.[DOUBLEPOST=1480224843][/DOUBLEPOST]If you use offline loaders (gold) keep in mind that its 3× more expensive when you are offline

Mouro likes this.
  3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    When you place a chunk loader on a chunk that doesn't contain tile entities (machines, etc.) it will be less tickets to maintain. If you change the chunk loader to load 3x3 chunks it will cost more and the more machines you place on the chunk, it will increase too.

wyndman and tyler489 like this.
  4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Mouro nailed it! The hunger of the chunk loader only increases the more entities it is loading, the more entities the more work it does the hungrier it gets.

5. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    So the more compact and simpler your automated machines the less it will cost to load ;)

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    The way I like to put it is, the more resources you cost the server to keep your chunks loaded, the more tickets you get charged ;)

7. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Yeah.... Covered that