Claim protection system needed in Skyfactory 2.5

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by GGothicRide, Jun 3, 2016.

1. GGothicRide

GGothicRide The Destroyer

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    hi so something needs to be put in place on skyfactory 2.5 to help claim and protect your builds in the nether and other farm worlds for Skyfactory 2.5, i had a building made of wither proof blocks to kill withers in (cause you cant build them on the islands sadly) and in its place i came back today to do some stuff with it and found this in its place

Screenshot by Lightshot

i think either Wither killing / summoning needs to be allowed on your island or a claim / protection system needs to be put in to help protect your builds where wither farming is allowed

2. Devictionne

Devictionne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    My only advice is to tear down your build in the nether after you're done using it. Should be easy since vein miner is a thing

3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Well you can ask a Moderator to find who did that and the player who did that will be banned.

4. MoltairTremox

MoltairTremox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    At the moment there is no need to put claims on the nether, there are some tools that help you protect your area in nether without the need of a claim, skyfactory 2.5 have rftools shield system and thaumcraft warding focus will help you with this.