Done Client crash every time since I was infected by radiation and bitten by jungle spider

Discussion in 'Monster' started by YWEmpirer, May 7, 2014.

1. YWEmpirer

YWEmpirer Member

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    As title, i was just visiting some random place and I got a 30 minutes of radiation effect, and also i was bitten by a jungle spider after a few minutes then, after that the game crashed by the time I got the blindness effect.
    Nevertheless I cannot login to monster server anymore (lobby is fine).
    I tried both FTB launcher and MYM launcher and still they crashed every time I join. I guess the problem is that the radiation and blindness effect cannot be taken at the same time. How can I fix that?

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Can you post your crash-report that we can make sure that the crash comes from the effect?

3. Auonddon

Auonddon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Was it on Monster New server?

4. YWEmpirer

YWEmpirer Member

Local Time:
    To SirWilli:
    No problem, here is the crash log from MYM launcher
    To Auonddon:
    Yes, I have not try rejoin to monster plus or old monster as I afraid that by profile would be reset by some errors.
    When I join the monster new server I have about half a second I can see the gaming screen before crash. I saw my inventory bar and my tools are still here, my inventory seems no problem.

Attached Files:

5. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    I can't see a direct relation to the things you reported, but I'll look into it later in detail. ATM it's rather looking like an internal minecraft error, no idea why it came up. I deleted the potion effects from you player file, please try whether it works again.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    do you have any adv gens, thaumcraft or bloodmagic? If not I would suggest a player.dat reset as quick solution.

7. YWEmpirer

YWEmpirer Member

Local Time:
    I just login to M+ server, the problem is fixed after the potion effect removal. THX all admins very much:)