Done Completing Twilight advancements

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 4' started by Fez__, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Think I am being stupid, but I can not find a way to create the specific wood buttons, plates etc everything just creates generic wooden items.

2. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Might be just as is if the pack creator implemented it like that. I'll try verifying this in an hour or so in the server and singleplayer.

If it's implemented like that by the pack creator, we would have to make a lot of custom recipes and I don't think that's something we do unless it's game breaking, which it doesn't sound like it is.

There's of course other means to help you out with advancements, but we would need upper staff to decide on that.

EDIT:
    I've tested it in singleplayer and it's the same thing there. Pretty much means the pack creator made it that way.

@Senior Moderator any other ideas than granting him the advancements manually?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  3. Fez__

Fez__ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Looking at the advancements this is built into the Twilight forest mod and would probably needed to be taken out from there.

It seems a lot of work to do this as first its from the original mod and I don't think that the options to pick your crafting outputs are available till later versions on JEI/REI.

Maybe it is possible through AE2 autocrafting, but not there yet. Either way if it is a lot of work to rectify then please don't worry about it, I was just trying to complete the tab to get the extra prestige points to progress, but they can come later.

I am guessing the pack developer did not even look at it as it is a twilight forest achievement tab rather than a pack tab.

Sidenote:- Why is my country flag changing all the time, been Germany, France, Australia and even UK now and then, pretty much sure I would have set the UK if it was an option and I always use a UK VPN location,