Done Corrupted Chunk in Infinity Node 5

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by arnalpsln, Oct 1, 2015.

1. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I was exploring on Node 5, Flying at regular angel ring speed while tps was at 20 and all of a sudden the server crashed, I tried to rejoin 3 times and server crashed each time, after waiting around 5 hours or so, I returned to have it crash yet again. I can't unfortunately get into the server without it crashing and would appreciate help.

2. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    working on it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1443731958,1443730088][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, i've rolled back that region. It looks like it has been rolled back before, hopefully this is a good copy of it. Please try to log in again, and I'll keep an eye on the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1443734076][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry bout that - this chunk has been corrupted for a LONG time...we don't have an available backup for it that isn't corrupted. I'll delete the region, and work on trying to get the bad chunks cleared out manually, so you can log in

3. Flying_Toaster87

Flying_Toaster87 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    No luck with the issue? seems shortly after the roll back the server crashed again, this time failing to restart. Its been a little while
    Edit sorry didn't see the other message for a response until I posted, ah well. Hopefully you can get it sorted

4. MrWisski

Local Time:
    no i've had one of the moderators going in to the chunk, to test....servers been up - its just been going down instantly. I've deleted the region...so the server will regenerate that area. should be good to go when the server comes up again.[DOUBLEPOST=1443734442,1443734198][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, the region has been removed, and successfully regenerated. No more crashes from there.

5. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    The Crashes have been fixed as far as i can see atm, im logged on and the server is alive and well

6. MrWisski

Local Time:
    And slightly better news for the bases in the area - i've got the corrupted chunk purged out of that region...so if anyone else had a base there, i'll upload the fixed region to the server so they dont lose ALL their hard work ^_^