Done Crafting Recipe

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Jacuza, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Jacuza

Jacuza Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I noticed a few weird crafting recipe in the game which I'm not sure if its intentional or not.

1. Netherstars - require 1 stack of carbon, 3 stacks of hydrogen and 4 stacks of helium, but in decomposer it gives 2 stack of carbon, 3 stacks of hydrogen and 3 stacks of helium.

2. Block of Frozen Iron - require 9 raw ununpentium, and 9 block of frozen iron gives 9 raw ununpentium.

3. Block of Ununpentium - require 9 frozen iron ingot, and 9 block of ununpentium gives 9 frozen iron ingot.

4. Marble stone and limestone stone which you get from sieving smooth stone crafted into fire, which will crash the game if you try to craft them.

2. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Thank you.

3. Jacuza

Jacuza Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Also one more thing before i forget, Forest in a Box from the dalek mod can't be mined when you placed them down. I did try a lot of tools trying to break it but didn't worked and had to ask moderator to break it for me. no problem :)

4. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Thats a known issue we are looking at :)

5. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    1. Reported to minechem dev
    2+3 - dont uncraft blocks! Cant change the recipes here sadly, so we will have to live with this "minor" problem
    4. cant fix this either, tried to remove stone from sieve list but ex astris seems to inject the recipe in some strange way. Too bad since ex astris is discontinued :/

6. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  7. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Theres always that Alternitive that replaces all Ex mods that Slind suggested ages ago.