Done Crash in Aether

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by CoolFreeze23, Sep 26, 2016.

1. CoolFreeze23

CoolFreeze23 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I had just completed one of the dungeons in the Aether and killed the Slider then the portal appeared. Me and my friend Aquaknight563 clicked on it and we both crashed. He logged back on and he said that he suffocated in a wall and doesn't know where his stuff is. I don't want to log back in with the chance i might lose my stuff. Could a staff teleport me to spawn and help my friend Aquaknight563 get his stuff back.

Here is the crash-report(thx timleg002):

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Please include a crash-report in your post. (Click on the blue word for tutorial how to)

-tim

3. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have gone ahead and teleported you both to spawn and returned the items to aquaknight563. I hope our admins can solve this mystery.

4. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    This crash looks a bit weird, I checked the method but couldn't really figure out the cause, as there are way too many places where the exception could come from.

The most likely reason is a broken network packet, so if it doesn't happen again, it was propbably just one of the rare but possible TCP hickups.

5. CoolFreeze23

CoolFreeze23 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Well when Aquaknight563 tried to go through the portal again to get his stuff he crashed a second time

6. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
  7. Cazador_Sniper

Cazador_Sniper New Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    no, all i can say is when using the aether dungeon portals make sure you don't have nightvision active and sometimes the portal will transport you to a place where you will suffocate.