Done Crash report

Discussion in 'FTB Direwolf20 1.20' started by misscatlin1951, Oct 17, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    When the server crashed, I lost everything including my gold backpack, which was full to one slot left. On restart, I was immediately thrown into a wall of rock and died, after which the server again restarted and put me in my home spawn.
    I went to the map marker and proceeded to locate my lost inventory, however the deeper I got I noticed that the death marker was moving on me and if I got close it would move. I have restarted but the backpack would be a great help.
    Thanks, misscatlin1951.
    PS This was created on the MYM site, but I don't know if it showed up or not because I couldn't find it.

2. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Hey Catlin,

Did I read chat correctly yesterday you got it back? If not, mind sending me the coordinates so I can see what I can do for you?

3. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    No Redshii, you read it right. I lost everything to the crash. Several people were saying that the server was going to go down and I started moving in the direction of home. Moments later it did happen, and I think that the server may have been trying to put me back at home from the area that the Death mark has appeared. I tried to get my stuff only to find that the mark disappeared then moved further in a different direction sometimes the same, but it is at the home address of home one, for me it is somewhere under my home and as most I use it as a lab and mechanical.
    Hope you can find it because I got some good stuff in the pack, but if you cant recover, please give me a diamond pack That is what I was working on when the server went down. Thanks and Ill chat later.

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Heyo @misscatlin1951

Could you open up your waypoints and give the cords for your death point so Redshii can assist you with this please?

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    sorry guys, I suppose I actually cleaned it up without realizing it, because I just checked and all I have is the one death mark from a recent (several days now) but last death. That hurts, but I now have an endless supply of Iron backpacks. Seems that the zombie cell I opened had a massive wall of iron backpacks and while watching I never saw one disappear from the wall.

Let's hope that I can seal this area and still retain some semblance of a kill area, but I don't know. I have built kill cells in the past for zombies, but never on the scale that this cell is. This uses the basic size of the zombie cell and adds a small rectangular area that is where the backpacks are. Perhaps I can photoshop it and post for all and hold a contest for the best kill using a refined area. That might be fun.
    But thanks anyway for the assist and I am very sorry that I deleted the death mark, but perhaps this will serve me even better as I now have a constant supply of bones (for bonemeal) and Iron backpacks, which I have found to contain netherite armor which are in various shades of repair. (I need to find their smith then I could get them all fixed).
    Again, thanks and if Redsii wants to help on the cell design, I can use all the help I can get, but I am not going to be responsible for anyone's death working there.