Implemented Crashing and Other News

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Ninjago_Boy, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Ninjago_Boy

Ninjago_Boy Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Just today on the date I am posting this The Horizons server has crashed about 4 times in a row, within a 3o sec interval. I dont know why this is happening. I also observed that while in the lobby lots of players just join at once. This usually happens when a server crashes. After that happens you are either transfered to the lobby or kicked. Depeneding on your connection. I dont know why this is happening but I hope you staff can investigate. My theory is that its the computer thats running the servers. I dont know if its 1 pc or a few. Hopefully not 1. But otherwise we most likely need more ram on the servers. The network is getting more famous and more people are joining. Therfore the computer running the server cannot handle the amount of players. This is what I suggest. I hope you can investigate. -Ninjago_Boy

2. Ninjago_Boy

Ninjago_Boy Member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I also found out that the crashes involve xGrimReaperx. Im not sure if thats his actuall ign but its close[DOUBLEPOST=1403907900,1403907402][/DOUBLEPOST]Almost 10 time in a row it has crashed 30 secs interval between crashes, sometimes 10

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    It was a mana battery and it is fixed.