Done Crazy lag

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Sp0nge, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Sp0nge

Sp0nge New Member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    So 1,44 TPs is kinda hard to play with. We are atm 2 players online, me and ------ (he aint replying in chat at all). Could someone take a look at it please?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    did you say 144 or 1.44 i couldnt tell XD and before implying someone else may be to blame make a checklist of things you just added to your own base, just in case

3. Sp0nge

Sp0nge New Member

Local Time:
    It was a chopper that we had used for a month apparently. I had removed and stopped machines, checked and doublechecked nothing was overflowing (sieves havent been running for a few days now), and that guy never replied ingame. I think it was a fair assumption that it could be possible it wasnt at my end working like that.

But Sirwill profiled it, and found it was my chopper as said. Now its all fine again :)

4. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    :D bless the willi (he will always be known as sirwilli to me, nothing changes that ;))

5. Sp0nge

Sp0nge New Member

Local Time:
    Same issue, just at another date. A profiling would be nice since its something loaded making this issue (a restart would tbh just delay the problem more).

6. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Lol, maybye remove the problem block /area if you know it's that causing it

7. Sp0nge

Sp0nge New Member

Local Time:
    No i dont know, i cant profile and check. What was the cause last time, from my base, i remove (+ some extr stuff just to be shure)