Done Direwolf20 1.10 Cant withdraw items from AE2 system

Discussion in 'Direwolf20 1.10' started by PhantomRTW, Dec 3, 2016.

1. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    When using an AE2 system, items can be inserted, but can not be withdrawn.

This happens with both an Energy Acceptor and Controller.

Have tested it with normal terminal and crafting terminal, using the ME drive and also a regular ME chest.

Tested in Single player and it is not an issue.

To get items out of a system, you will need to disconnect all drives and connect a storage bus to a chest. Then use an I/O port to export the contents of storage cells into the chest. Export busses may also work, but I have not tried.

EDIT: Does not work regardless of claims. ME security terminal also makes no difference.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Could we have screenshots of the me system in question? because i have been playing around with ae2 a lot the last few days and have yet to encounter any issues.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Clearly a feature not a bug! Your items are safe from everyone including yourself![DOUBLEPOST=1480940945][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll test this later today, but the recipes have been temporarily disabled because of this.

4. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I tested it on the server myself with just a simple ME system, energy acceptor/controller, energy cell, ME drive with a storege cell and a terminal, no dice.

5. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I was looking into doing the pack, is this still an issue because I love using AE2 and would hate having to go through so much trouble for it.

6. golemofstone

golemofstone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I can't say if this is still an issues or not however you could use the Refined Storage mod which is basically an AE1 clone for now, Also RFTools has some type on storage/crafting system i think and Ender io has one as well i think.

7. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  8. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Enderio has the inventory pannel but thats a diffrent pain in the butt to get its self and the way its powered well that thing i wouldent reccomend unless you know enderio a bit