Done Draconic staff of power just poofed

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by Lisu_KG, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Lisu_KG

Lisu_KG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    when i was playing sky factory 3 and enchanting staff of power on the last enchant anvil broke and my staff didn't droped

2. Lisu_KG

Lisu_KG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    and i forgot to add when anvil broke it was upgraded to lvl draconic on all and enchants were fortune 3 sharp 5 efficiency 5 knockback 2 looting 3

3. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Skyscape_ and The_Icy_One like this.
  4. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Hello there, my apologies on the late reply, as per pizzaluc explained, we do have a No Refund Policy in place and will not be able to refund you on your lost draconic staff of power.

We are sorry about this and any inconvenience this has cause you, but we have this no refund place in place so people cant abuse "losing items" and "wasting staffs time"

The draconic evolution mod has a function in place that lets you add 5 enchanted books onto the weapon/tool from DE, you can access this by pressing a key bind (cant think what it is off the top of my head), you should check the settings and look for the DE section for the keybind, which you may have to change as it will most likely be overwritten by another keybind.

Once again, we are sorry to hear about this and feel your full pain, but we hope you can understand why we cant refund your item(s).

As this has been explained to you, i will mark this thread as solved.

Furthermore, if you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to reply and we will re-open this thread, or submit a new one. Thanks!

Regards
    Twisty, MyM Jr.Administration Team