Done Dragon Heart Disappearances!?

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 2' started by Fluxtrance68, Jul 7, 2016.

?

Has this ever happened to you?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  3. N/A

20.0%
  1. Fluxtrance68

Fluxtrance68 Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Okay so I have had a problem with my dragon hearts leaving existence as I drop them for the dragon ritual. I am very surprised that this is still a problem because they are so hard to get and require like 20 mins of work to get.

I have a screenshot of me dropping the heart, and then it disappeared right after that.......

Attached Files:

2. TheHarald

TheHarald Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Bad things happen in unloaded chunks. It's the only thing I can think of to be the cause here.
    I suggest you place all the ritual parts within the same chunk, and make sure you yourself are present within that chunk also.

3. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Hmm are those Draconium blocks charged ? because by looking at the image, the draconium blocks you place don't have the orange outline that charged draconium blocks have.

The ritual needs 4 charged draconium blocks , 16 draconic cores and the dragon heart to work.

4. mineminemine258

mineminemine258 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    as julio1237878 said it looks like you used regular draconic blocks for this instead of the charged ones , after a certain amount of time the heart will fall from its floating stage back to the ground causing a loss of the draconic cores. As for the heart its self , after it fell back to the floor it could have despawned causing the loss of the heart.

Could you please try it with the charged blocks and see if you still have the same problem ?

5. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    give it a mi n