Done End and Farm world reset?

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by danielpmc, Aug 1, 2015.

1. danielpmc

danielpmc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Some Players Have Been Saying The End And Farm World Needs To Be Reset. Is It Possible Soon They Can Be A End And Farm World Reset?

2. Aldermeer

Aldermeer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I would love to see the non-overworld dimensions reset. I've come across 3 separate claims just within sight of my nether portal exit. each with cursed earth mob farms. Upon checking the player names with /seen, they had all been offline at least a month.

3. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    well i with the new update adding rf tools there is the new ore dimensional shard ore and since its suspost to be randomly generated there is none :(. so it would be nice to see the farm world get reset so i can get this ore as its used in some crafting recipys

Bastian_76 likes this.
  4. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Adrian that needs to be sell by the market as it only generates on dimensions created with rftools

5. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    oh wow guess i really should do some reading before hand

6. aqpoyo

aqpoyo New Member

Local Time:
    i totally agree with that, it took me almost 1h30 to get 12 obsidian totem, all the erie places where out of totems.
    by the way if they do it please let us know with some time so we can take the quarry and the nether farms.

7. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I think the non-overworld dimensions need a reset. All of the end is claimed, and out for end hives (which i dearly need), the nether has everything looted, and farmed with many claims, the farmworld is messy, and its been forever since a reset.

8. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Resets are already being discussed. Thanks for bringing them up =). I'll be creating tasks for tracking and handing out to admins for pre-gen.

9. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    If you would like to have these removed, you can either make a ticket or a seperate forum post and a senior moderator will come remove them :)

10. danielpmc

Local Time:
    lol
    (Non related)
    am i ok to have what i have in my forum stuff under when i make a post like the speed test stuff?
    (Non related)

11. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    +1 to resets. maybe reset the nether and twilight forest too?
    most things have been looted and some special items can only be gotten from fresh(ish) worlds.
    (especially the twilight forest items)

Farm world
    End
    Twilight forest
    Nether

Farm isnt really all that bad but it would be nice to have fresh mining locations. (also Aura nodes and villages)
    End is just a mess, it looks super ugly and ender bees are impossible to get now. (no one has any)
    Twilight forest is boring, ALL of the dungeons have been finished. (That i can find anyways)
    Nether is running out of Glowstone and all the fortresses are looted.

i would love to see a dimension that has regenerating chests. no claims or homes allowed to be set.

12. danielpmc

Local Time:
    good idea!
    @_sporefreak_

13. Bastian_76

Bastian_76 New Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Or...and i'm just thinking a little crazy here...maybe it should be seen more as a fun challenge to build things up when everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter? There are 150 or so mods with many ways to make things. If you want chest items then make the loonium flower from Botania, if your after ender bees then make the eldrich portal and throw and ender pearl on the roof to find ender bees (or go through someone elses abandoned portal and check if they missed the hives), if your after aura nodes then why not visit ALL the dimensions available since there are thousands of nodes around, if your after glowstone then make a laser and add a yellow lens (also great for any ores with right lens), obsidian totems are throughout the twilight, if you need to move nodes then maybe use the blood magic transposers. Of course some things are harder to find and there is a chance that you might be missing a trophy from the twilight with bosses killed but you'd be surprised at what is still out there in all the dimensions. I wish NEI was used more often than it is since I keep hearing people wish they had something and more often than not their solution is only a quick read away. The server is one big happy family if you respect it, if you need a mob that's "impossible" to find then ask in the chat as some of us are more than happy to give you a safari net or soul vial filled with whatever mob you so desperately need.

julio1237878 and lryanle like this.
  14. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Spore, I've been on the quest to get the Oblivion bees and the End bees. So far I've got the end bees. All i need is the oblivion bees for the end dimension bees to be fixed

Amazing Speech! +1 ! But 1 thing i wanna change, Rekalty says he still plays, but he has all the end dimension bees. He modified them aton, so he cant sell them. I'm repopulating the end bees so i can put them on the market. But im still looking for oblivion bees. They can be fount in the mystic grove or the ominous woods biome.

15. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
  16. danielpmc

Local Time:
  17. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Farmworld on the 11th, for the rest see the in
    game broadcast.

18. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Did that.

Didnt know they appeared there...

Hungry nodes are super rare. there will only be about 5 in this worlds size. (3 have been found)
    Also all the nodes anywhere near me have been taken. a Farmworld reset would solve all node problems. (for everybody not just me)

Always forget those esixt...

Already do that.

I spent 2 hours looking for an untouched dungeon, couldn't find one.

NEI doesnt explain how things work.

19. Bastian_76

Bastian_76 New Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Hey, i'm not saying a few dimension reset wouldn't be good for new resources. My main point is that there is a lot of other ways to find things which aren't always shown on Direwolf20's videos. I agree that NEI doesn't show you how to do some things but it does quite often show that there are ways to get things and what machine it takes to make it. A lot of times I do google searches to find out how things work after seeing a recipe in NEI. I find out so much from the other players as well just by asking in chat.

With hungry nodes I am sure a few still exist somewhere. When I first started on the server i got trapped in one and had to destroy it (yes, stupid at the time). I found another a few weeks later (two months ago) and even as recent as a couple of weeks back I found a third. It took countless hours of exploring to find them. The first 2 were in the overworld and only 1500 or so apart and the last was in the north of farmworld. I would easily think there are a few more to find in the Deep Dark. There are countless of aura nodes in general there as well as in the twilight....this is all on Direwolf20 node 1 that I am talking about.

Your more than welcome to have my spare hungry node if you need it

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015