Implemented Enderthermic pumps in the nether

Dieses Thema im Forum "Horizons" wurde erstellt von Decnav, 14. April 2014.

  1. Decnav

    Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

    Beiträge:
    413
    Zustimmungen:
    140
    Ortszeit:
    04:15
    I have been "loosing" alot of pumps lately. After a loss today I did a modreq and mrroo and arach showed up to investigate. The trancever with the [private] sign on it was still there but the pump was gone. There were no other interactions but myself recorded.

    So i changed location, placed a new one and set it up, mrroo put up signs around it to make sure it was not a player taking it. Before the announced server restart i went to the pump and it was there. when I loged back in after the restart it was gone.

    Anything you can do to stop the pump from disappearing?
     
  2. SirWill

    SirWill Founder

    Beiträge:
    12.285
    Zustimmungen:
    3.712
    Ortszeit:
    10:15
    It's fixed.
     

Diese Seite empfehlen