Implemented Freaking lag!!!

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Maaxmaax555, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Maaxmaax555

Maaxmaax555 New Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Please fix the lag! i have rage quited this server before because of this lag and now i will rage quit again this lag destroys the fun with the server and makes people angry.

Attached Files:

2. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    Uhm... You've got 87 Fps and a Ping of 0.018s -Where is your problem? Those are really good values.

3. Maaxmaax555

Maaxmaax555 New Member

Local Time:
    Dude everytime i try to type something in the chat i get that error i can't use the chat.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The ping which you see is not your ping, it's the proxy ping and it is not really possible to have 20 tps with ~55 players.

Try to reconnect and/or use /ch monster2

5. Maaxmaax555

Maaxmaax555 New Member

Local Time:
    Dude 20 Tps is possible for a 10.000 player server! lies!

6. Xfel11

Xfel11 Consultant

Local Time:
    Maybe it is for a vanilla server, but never with that amounts of mods we have. Remember, every machine that is placed requires time to update itself, energy/resource transports require a lot more.

7. xXFriXonXx

xXFriXonXx New Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    I have never seen a modded server that could hold 10k people and have 20 tps. You sir, are bullshitting. As for your problem, according to the picture you have nothing to complain about. 87 fps is a fair fps for any minecraft game and your ping is quite good. Please understand that the problem with the tps is a hard problem. It can not be fixed with a snap of the fingers. If you're talking about (for some reason) your drop in fps (even though 87 fps is a perfect fps for minecraft) that is your hardware and therefore not our problem.

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    there is an issue which has driven us crazy the last couple of days which I will ban today by removing dyetrees and the rc terraformer. It might be the problem for you, especially if you don´t have the fastest internet connection, as there is a bug which sends you nearly infinite packages. Another thing you could try is to ping the server, this is quite simple. Open the terminal of your os and type in ping monster-new.mineyourmind.net. If the ping is above 300ms or the packaet loss above 20% you feel it in minecraft, if not it is another problem. However if it is the connection you tested with ping, there is nothing we can do besides waiting.[DOUBLEPOST=1395727215,1395726986][/DOUBLEPOST]as we just got another person with similar problems, could you please do the same and send us the result:
    Open - 5> minute delay | MineYourMind Community