Done Grief

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by DJsatr, Aug 2, 2016.

1. DJsatr

DJsatr Active Member

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    I came back to my island in agrarian skies after leaving for a few months and I see that it was griefed. the person blew up my items stole my laser drill and many of my chest and machines that I had are gone. they took my blood magic alter my thamuic alter and my sliver wood cap wand along with more magically item, such as aura nodes, silver wood tree saplings all of my ingots.
    there is also other island near mine and I think that my island is not protected anymore

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. matiepie2

matiepie2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    I apologize for your loss DJsatr, you were gone for too long and our logs don't show who did it. As such, we cannot refund your items Info - Refunds on lost items | MineYourMind Community and we cannot rollback the island either. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I shall tag a @Junior Administrator to reprotect your island if you still want it so that hopefully any future griefs will be prevented unless the claim is deleted again. Thank you, and I hope you have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  3. DJsatr

DJsatr Active Member

Local Time:
    yes I would like my island reprotected and can it be moved somewhere else cause there are many different islands near mine

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    We can't move your island, you can reset your island and maybe you get a new place.
    Do you want to get a protection or do you want to restart?

5. DJsatr

DJsatr Active Member

Local Time:
    protection

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Your island is now protected.

7. DJsatr

DJsatr Active Member