Griefer rant interditFR

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by kurikaktus, Mar 20, 2014.

1. kurikaktus

kurikaktus New Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I know the issue has already been resolved and he was banned for two days but I was just annoyed on what this person did. [screens attached below]

I was working on my blood altar when this guy showed up. He then just went for the blood altar and started breaking it as well as the runes and ran away while I was there in front of him watching him.He then broke some of my conveyor belts and attempted to break my mob spawners too but he wasnt able to. He had PVP on so we were able to kill him and get our stuff back. He then CAME back and tried to take stuff again. I extended the protection though and he was not able to take it.

Now you may ask why the area wasn't protected. We didn't have enough claim blocks to protect the whole area and the area is shared among 5+ people so coordinating claims for shared buildings is a bit difficult.

I think he should be permanently banned for this since he came back and tried to steal again. Its bad enough that you're trying to steal something, its worse when you steal right in front of the person and not even care.

Once the mods came to manage the situation, we went to his house. When he saw us by his house, he went in and barred his door with cobble stone but the admin broke it easily. He was unresponsive at first until the admin kicked him. He then used the "im french" excuse. I've heard that too when I was in another server when someone kept griefing even when he was told to stop. If he really cant understand english, how did he even join the server without understanding the instructions to activate some mods? It is an insult to the mods trying to interrogate him. Like he's playing dumb so he could get out of his current situation.

It would be better if he was permanently banned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I think you got your stuff back and the player knows now that he get banned for this. Should he grief again then he gat a permanent ban.