How to mute anyone with tabby chat.

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips und Tricks' started by ProDminer, Jan 20, 2017.

1. ProDminer

ProDminer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Ok guys, so the /mute /ignore does not work properly on InfinityNode4.
    So I decided to figure out a way around that.
    I did figure a way out and a admin asked me yesterday to write this for you guys.
    So first off you will need tabby chat, Second off you will need to be able to spell this persons name identical to the way he/she has it.

So while in tabby chat on the far left, Shift click the little "X"
    Now goto the "Filter" tab.
    Now Click new the green button on the bottom left, and up top rename the filter to the persons name you want top ignore.
    Next Where it says "Hide matches from chat" make sure that is check marked.
    Now at the very bottom where it says "expression" Clear away the little marks there. Then write the persons name there identical to the way he has it.
    Now Click Save on the bottom right.
    Now all PMS and anything this person says in chat will not be see.

Now if you wanna block 2 people, I thought I would try different ways in the Expression line that does not work. All you need to do is just create another tab, and thats how you multi block people.

Hope this helps someone, and Admins if you guys want I can do a tutorial video for you on my youtube channel. Just PM me and I will do it.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Thank you for the tip ProDminer, i hope more people see this!

3. ProDminer

ProDminer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    You are welcome, I try to help when and were it is possible.
    Also I think you guys should put a rule board with computer craft at spawn.

Then you guys should empathize on using "DevNulls" while world eating with a staff or anything type of item. So it can reduce server lag. I use about 10 of them when I eat the farm world apart. So Thats my two sense on that, I do know for a fact tons of players are clueless what that is when I tell them about it.

S0 maybe say hey take 10 of these devnulls and use them to help reduce server lag. Maybe put them on the market for free.

BanananaBread likes this.